- DVM, University of Montreal, 1981.
- Internship in Bovine medicine and surgery, University of Montreal, 1982.
- Clinician, Ambulatory clinic 1982-1984.
- Resident in Herd health, medicine and reproduction, UC Davis, California. 1984-1987.
- Master degree (MPVM), UC Davis, California. 1987.
- Invited lecturer, UC Davis, California. 1988.
- Professor, bovine ambulatory clinic, University of Montreal 1988.
- Director of Development and alumni affairs, 2005-2009.
- Associate Dean, Development, communications and external relations, 2010,
- Peer-reviewed scientific papers (40), articles (19), Abstracts (14), posters (8), continuing education presentations (60).
- Involved in the development of herd health and population medicine and mastitis research.
- Co-director of an R&D project for the development of population medicine on dairy farms in collaboration with 125 bovine practitioners to create a system (DSAHR) that includes softwares, continuing education and a health data bank.
- AABP Director for district 12, 1996-2001.
- Canadian representative and World buiatrics association board member since 1998.
- Chair of the organizing committee 23rd World Buiatrics Congress, Quebec city, 2004.
- Member of the scientific committees of the 23rd, 24th and 26th WBC.
- International member of the organizing committee of the 25th WBC.